This full-color book will show you how to make your websites more interactive and your interfaces more interesting and intuitive.
THIS BOOK COVERS:
1. Basic programming concepts – assuming no prior knowledge of programming beyond an ability to create a web page using HTML & CSS
4. How to recreate techniques you will have seen on other web sites such as sliders, content filters, form validation, updating content using Ajax, and much more (these examples demonstrate writing your own scripts from scratch and how the theory you have learned is put into practice).
As with our first book (the best-selling HTML & CSS: Design and Build Websites), each chapter:
* Breaks subjects down into bite-sized chunks with a new topic on each page
* Contains clear descriptions of syntax, each one demonstrated with inspiring code samples
* Uses diagrams and photography to explain complex concepts in a visual way
If you’re looking to create more enriching web experiences, then this is the book for you.