- Apply the cutting-edge features of TypeScript 3.0 to build high-performance, maintainable applications
- Learn through practical examples of using TypeScript with popular frameworks, such as Angular and React
- Focus on building high-quality applications that are modular, scalable and adaptable
You’ll start with an introduction to TypeScript features that are often overlooked in other books, before moving on to creating a simple markdown parser. You’ll then explore React and get up to speed with creating a client-side contacts manager. Next, the book will help you discover the Angular framework and use the MEAN stack to create a photo gallery. Later sections will assist you in creating a GraphQL Angular Todo app and then writing a Socket.IO chatroom. The book will also lead you through developing your final Angular project which is a mapping app. As you progress, you’ll gain insights into React with Docker and microservices. You’ll even focus on how to build an image classification program with machine learning using TensorFlow. Finally, you’ll learn to combine TypeScript and C# to create an ASP.NET Core-based music library app.
What you will learn
- Discover how to use TypeScript to write code using common patterns
- Get to grips with using popular frameworks and libraries with TypeScript
- Leverage the power of both server and client using TypeScript
- Learn how to apply exciting new paradigms such as GraphQL and TensorFlow
- Use popular cloud-based authenticated services
- Combine TypeScript with C# to create ASP.NET Core applications
Who this book is for
This book is for programmers and web developers who are familiar with TypeScript and want to put their knowledge to work by building real-world complex applications. Prior experience with any other web framework is not required.